Nassa Group, one of the largest business conglomerate in Bangladesh is inviting applications from the interested candidates having prescribed qualification and experience for the following positions:
1. General Manager (Human Resources Development):
• MBA in HRM or Masters in any Subject from any reputed university with post graduate diploma in Human Resources Management from any reputed institute.
• Candidate should have at least 15 years’ experience in Human Resources Development.
• Ensures planning, monitoring and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
• Candidate should have experience in general HR, Benefits Administration, Perfomiance Management, Compensation and Wage Structure, Employment Law, Organization development.
2. General Manager (Denim Marketing):
• MBA, Major in Marketing/ Master Degree from any reputed University.
• Candidates should have at least 5 years’ Denim Marketing Experience.
• Should be capable to contact with potential buyer for Business Development against new order collection.
• Develop new Buyer and handle different Buyer’s orders independently.
• Preparing yearly marketing budget based on factory’s capacity as well as capability.
• Must have sound knowledge about product costing & pricing process/procedure.
• Should have the ability to handle all development jobs for new clients’ sourcing issues.
• To liaison with the marketing team on a regular basis to obtain feedback on international/country-spccific marketing needs
• On a day-to-day basis this involves a high level of negotiating and responding to inquiries from agents and Parties.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV to email@example.com or hard copy to Human Resource Department, Nassa Group, 238 Tejgaon Industrial Area, Gulshan Link Road, Dhaka-1208.
Job title should be mentioned at subject line of your email or top on the envelope. We regret that due to the volume of application, only short listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Last Date of Application: 5 June, 2018