Bangladesh University of Business and Technology Published a New Job Circular For Director/Additional Director of Finance. BUBT Job Circular and Particulars are given below.
Educational and Professional Requirements:
MBA/Masters in Accounting or Finance with Professional qualification from ICAB or 1CMAB.
Experience and Expectations:
At least 10 years of service experience in managerial position in the accounting department of a reputed organization of which at least 03 years as the chief of Accounts/Finance (should be within the age bracket of 40-55);
- Have a proven track of leadership in the Finance/Accounting area of an enterprise and should be able to handle the job of routine and non-routine statements preparation for management feedback and decision;
- Should be able to maintain cost records of construction and development works;
- Experience of working with software based computerized accounting system in a large private university or in any reputed non government organization;
- The candidate should be self-motivated, able to work independently and under pressure. Should have the ability to build a team in the Finance/Accounts department and a passion for working in an educational institution.
Compensation and Benefits:
- An attractive salary package will be offered for the deserving candidate appropriate to his/her qualifications and experience (negotiable).
- Other benefits and allowances as per BUBT rules and practices.
Please send your detailed CV and 3 copies of passport size photograph along with attested copies of educational and experience certificates to the office of the Registrar on or before December 10,2018. Name of the position to be written on the envelop. Short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Those who have applied for the posts before need not apply again.