ICB Islamic Bank Ltd a Shariah based commercial bank in Bangladesh is looking for dynamic individuals for the following Senior Positions.
1. Head of Business
- Supervise a dedicated sales team and achieve business targets.
- Take complete ownership of business activities of all retail & corporate products.
- Target oriented and have strong relationship with new & existing customers.
- MBA/MBM/Masters in any discipline from a reputed university with good academic record.
- At least 12-15 years banking experience including 5 years as Head of Business/Sales.
- The applicants should have experience in Corporate, SME & Retail Banking, Cash Management. Business/Product Development, Brand Management, Market Development, Customer Relationship.
- Adequate Knowledge of structured finance & loan syndication and able to handle any deal.
2. Head of Finance & Accounts
- Preparation of accounts & financial statements of the bank.
- Timely Submission of reports to the regulator)’ authorities.
- Co-ordinate with statutory auditors, internal auditors, regulatory authorities, review & ensure compliance of their findings.
- Plan, direct & coordinate the implementation of effective accounting & financial policies & procedures.
- Qualified Chartered Accountants, Management Accountants, MBA in Finance & Accounting preferred.
- Experienced Accountants without CA/MBA qualification will also be considered.
- Candidate must have at least 10 years experience in accounting & finance in a major financial institution/ reputed commercial Bank in an executive capacity / departmental head.
3. Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
- Smart, Efficient Graduate/Post Graduate, preferably in Banking/Busincss Studies.
Age- 21-30 years.
Experience- 1-2 years in Banking preferred.
- We offer competitive salary and other fringe benefits as per policy of the bank.
Apply instruction :
Please apply with a detailed Curriculum Vitae/Resume along with a recent passport size photograph to THE HEAD OF HUMAN RESOURCES, ICB Islamic Bank Ltd, T.K Bhaban (15th Floor) Kazi Nazrul Islam Avenue, Kawranbazar, Dhaka-1215 by July 24. 2017.