Uttara Group of Companies is one of the oldest & leading business conglomerates in the automobile industry of Bangladesh. We are looking for two passionate, self-motivated and highly skilled people for the following positions;
Position: Chief Executive Officer (CEO),
2W and 3W Business.
Education: MBA in marketing from any recognized university/ institute.
Minimum age: 37 Years
Experience: At least 12 years experience in sales/marketing/market development at automobile or consumer goods industry including 2 years in the similar (CEO) position will be given preference.
[Key Job Responsibilities]
- Lead the sales, marketing and market development teams across the country.
- Identify how to reach company goals by SWOT analysis and to contribute ideal concept which will compete with the competitors.
- Cost minimization and profit maximization of the company by proper utilization of manpower.
- Ensure the achievement of periodic individual, departmental and organizational sales target.
- Analyze die competitor’s activities and suggest accordingly to continue maximum market share all over the country.
- Create, communicate and implement the organization’s vision, mission and goals.
- Formulate market development plan and implement it successfully as directed by the management.
- Communicate with principal, plant, dealer, customer, supplier and stakeholder efficiently.
- Identify potential area and take necessary steps to increase the business volume.
- Develop network with different business conglomerates for enhancing sales.
Position: Deputy Head of Human Resource (DGM), Group HR.
Education: MBA major in HRM from reputed university with PGDHRM will be given preference.
Minimum age: 37 Years
Experience: Minimum 10 years working experience with at least 2 years working experience in the capacity of DGM level at HR department of reputed group of a company.
Key Job Responsibilities]
- Responsible for overall HR & administrative issues of corporate office, branches, factories and other business units of the group. *
- Develop and implement HR policies & strategic successfully for the long-term growth of the organization.*
- Perform as a HR business partner to achieving the organizational goal.*
- Responsible for human resources functions including talent acquisition, staffing, compensation management, succession planning, employee relations, learning and development, employee retention etc. *
- Responsible for ensuring the periodic KP! based performance appraisal and reviewing employee/workers job contributions timely. *
- Manpower planning in proper way to increasing the productivity on efficient manner. •
- Monitor all administrative matters such as, security administration, welfare issues, disciplinary matters etc. *
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time.
Salary and Benefits: Attractive remuneration along with other fringe benefits will be offered to the deserved candidates as per company policy.
Interested applicants are requested to send their CV along with two copies recent P.P. size photograph addressing to the Director-Finance & Admin. Uttara Group of Companies, Uttara Center (15th Floor). 102 Shahid Tajuddin Ahmed Sarani, Tejgaon, Dhaka-1208 with in 5th June, 2018 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The position must be mentioned at the top of the envelope/CV – in ease of hard copy application.
N.B: Any type of persuasion will be treated as disqualification of the respective Candidate.