Bank Asia Limited is a leading private sector commercial bank having its network across the country with 128 Branches. SME Centers. Islamic Windows and more than 3500 Agent Outlets to cater the needs of diversified customers. The Management of Bank Asia is comprised of a team of highly motivated and skilled personnel committed to develop excellence in banking. To meet the growing needs of its expansion program Bank Asia is looking for smart, young, energetic, confident, proactive and hardworking fresh graduates for the post of Trainee Officer (TO).
The selected candidates will be given a comprehensive structured training program at the Bank’s Training Academy, on the job training and job rotations in the Branches to acquaint with different areas of the Bank that will guarantee them develop the skills required to excel in their future responsibilities. A stimulating competitive work culture is available for the recruited graduates to learn and demonstrate their competence over time for a smooth career progression.
Bank Asia is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications for the position of Trainee Officer from candidates who fulfill the following criteria:
- 4 years Graduation in any discipline from any reputed UGC approved University.
- Candidates should have minimum CGPA 2.50 out of 4.00 and 3.00 out of 5.00.
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
- Dedicated, self-motivated and career focused
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing both Bangta and English
- Proficiency in computer literacy & sound analytical ability
- Willing to work anywhere in the country
- Age not over 30 years as on January 31.2020.
- The selection process will be purely on merit basis.
- Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a competitive Written Test.
- Successful candidates will be called for interview.
- Primary list will be prepared on the basis of combined result of Written Test and Viva-voce.
- Final selection will be made on the Management’s interview.
Successful Trainee Officers will remain on probation for a period of 1 (one) year with a consolidated salary of ВОТ. 35,000.00 per month. On satisfactory completion of probation period. Trainee Officers will be confirmed as Assistant Officers in the regular pay scale of the Bank with monthly salary of BDT.45,000.00.
Bank Asia offers
- Fast career growth
- Proper training and skill development plan
- Career progression roadmap
- Multi dimensional working environment
The conditions that are in practice in the industry may be applicable while offering job to the selected candidates. Candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online through https://www.bankasia-bd.com/about/careeraAvailablejobs with a recent passport size photograph and apply latest by January 31,2020.
No hard copy of any applkation/resume will be entertained.
Bank Asia reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment process.