Standard Bank Limited is a leading private commercial bank that has an excellent work environment which promotes diversity, embraces change, and provides leadership opportunities to every team member. We are on a fast track within the banking industry and are seeking highly self motivated & hardworking individuals to take us even further.
If you are looking for a career that will give you ample scope to develop, help unlock your potential to make a real headway, SBL should be your choice. At SBL, our employees are valued as individuals and recognized for the contributions they make.
As an effort to enrich its winning team to facilitate the expansion program, the bank desires to recruit A) Trainee Assistant Officer and B) Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash) who challenge striving, forward are looking, proactive, self-motivated with positive attitude and pleasing personality, possessing consistent high grade academic track record. Potential individuals who can meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
Trainee Assistant Officer:
- Masters in any discipline from reputed public/private university
- Must have two First Divisions/Classes having no 3rd Division/Class in any academic record
- CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/HSC & CGPA 3.00 & above in the scale of 4.00 in Honours & Masters will be calculated as 1st Division
- CGPA 2.00 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 5.00 in SSC/HSC & CGPA 2.25 & above but below 3.00 in the scale of 4.00 in Honours & Masters will be calculated as 2nd Division
- Good Command over English & Computer literacy is a must.
Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash):
- Graduation in any discipline from reputed public/private university
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good Command over English & Computer literacy is a must
Age Limit for (A & B): 30 Years (maximum) as on 01.04.2018 (For the children of freedom fighters up to the age of 32 years). No affidavit in respect of age will be acceptable.
The prospective applicants are requested to visit www.standardbankbd.com/career and may apply online with confidence by furnishing their detailed resume with a recent passport size photograph, SSC certificate & last academic certificate (scanned; size: 15-40 kb) using online application form within May 10, 2018. After completion of the online application formalities, applicant will get a tracking number for each post as mentioned in (A & B) and shall preserve it for future reference.
HAVE A QUICK GLANCE
- To avoid possible inconvenience due to server congestion, please apply well ahead of the deadline
- Eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test
- Only successful candidates securing qualifying marks will be called for interview as per merit list of the written test and requirement of the Bank
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Trainee Assistant Officer & Trainee Assistant Officer (Cash) for a period of 1 (One) year with a monthly consolidated pay of Tk. 22,500/- (Taka Twenty Two Thousand Five Hundred) Only. On successful completion of 1 (One) year probation period they will be absorbed as Assistant Officer & Assistant Officer (Cash) respectively under the Bank’s regular pay packages as admissible in the grade
- Selected candidates will have to serve the bank for at least 5 (Five) years at any of its branches/offices within or outside the country
- A candidate can apply for only one post
- Certificates of different examinations submitted by the candidates to the bank will be verified from the respective institutions
- Any kind of persuasion and furnishing misinformation shall disqualify the candidate