Mutual Trust Bank Limited (MTB) is one of country’s leading private commercial banks, based in Dhaka, Bangladesh. MTB, now in its 18th year of operation, aspires to be one of the most innovative and client-focused companies, backed by cutting edge technology and a dynamic workforce. Employing more than 2,000 people, MTB offers a wide array of services (e.g. Privilege Banking services, fully integrated real-time Online Banking Services, a 24/7 modem Contact Centre, Internet and SMS Banking) to its clients, through a network of 112 branches, 50 Agent Banking Centres, 10 Kiosks, 249 modern ATMs and 3,000 Point of Sales (POS) machines, spread across prime commercial, urban and rural areas of the country. MTB has three fully owned subsidiaries- MTB Securities Limited, MTB Capital Limited and MTB Exchange (UK) Limited.
As part of realizing its vision and mission, MTB intends to enrich its human resources with talented, proactive, dynamic and committed young Bangladeshis, who wish to take up the challenge of banking as a long-term career and be a member of the 8th batch of MTB Management Trainees (MMT).
Position: “MTB Management Trainee Batch of 2018” (MMT 2018)
- 4 Year Bachelor Degree or Masters in any discipline from any reputed university or educational institution, both at home and abroad
- Minimum CGPA should be 3.00 out of 4.00 or 4.00 out of 5.00
- Excellent ability in speaking and writing English and Bangla languages
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, self-motivated and driven to succeed in a highly competitive and challenging environment
- Multi-tasking ability and strong presentation skills
- Proficiency in computer literacy and communication
- Age limit: 30 years (as of February 28,2018)
- An intensive orientation and induction program
- Technical, motivational and leadership training programs, at the well-eguipped MTB Training Institute (MTBTI), and other institutions, both at home and abroad, to shape MMTs into future leaders of the banking industry
- A high performance culture, where team members work with enthusiasm, passion and pride, in search of excellence
- Fast track career, as recognition of proactive and outstanding performance
- A monthly consolidated salary of BDT 60,000.00 during the one year probation period. Upon successful completion of the probation period, the MMTs will be absorbed as Junior Assistant Vice President of the bank with a monthly gross remuneration of BDT 85,000.00 and other benefits
- Selected MMTs will be posted at any of its offices, branches or subsidiaries in the country.
Eligible candidates will first appear in a written examination. Applicants qualifying in the written examination will be required to undergo subsequent stages of the selection process, which includes a series of interviews, a medical test and satisfactory feedback from referees.
Interested candidates are requested to log on to www.mutualtrustbank.com, fill up the application form and submit the same through the MTB e-Recruitment System.
Last Date of Application: March 29,2018
MTB, as an equal opportunity employer does not discriminate based on gender, religion, background or differently-abled persons. Any canvassing or influencing the selection process will result in automatic disqualification of the application.