Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd
1. Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited invites applications from the Bangladeshi nationals for casual employment as per following terms and conditions:
|SI No.||Name of post||No. of|
|Qualification||Age limit as on|
|01||Junior Mechanic||5||04 years Diploma in mechanical/||Maximum 30||Tk 560.00 Plus|
|02||Junior Electrician||4||automobile/ electrical/ electronic/|
power engineering from the institute
recognized by Bangladesh
Technical Education Board
|years and 32|
Tk 100.00 per
2. Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form [available in Biman website www.biman-airlines.com] attaching 03 copies of recent passport-sized & 01 copy of stamp-size color photograph along with copy of all necessary educational certificates, experience certificate (if any), NID and a nationality certificate from respective local Chairman/Mayor/Ward Commissioner of Union Parishad/Paurashava/City Corporation. In case of descendent of Freedom Fighters, a certificate from the appropriate authority must be attached.
3. Foreign certificate/degree holders should submit equivalence certificate duly endorsed by the competent authority.
4. Candidates will require attaching Bank Draft/Pay Order of Tk 250/- (non-refundable) from any scheduled bank of Bangladesh in favour of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited.
5. No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of date of birth.
6. Candidates employed in government/semi-government/autonomous or any other similar organisations must apply through proper channel.
7. Candidates should clearly mark Name of Post on top of the Envelope.
8. Applications not conforming to the requisite qualifications & not providing supporting documents and/or submit multiple applications will be rejected outright.
9. No application will be accepted after last date of submission.
10. Eligible candidates will be invited to appear at written test and interview organised by Biman. Date, Time and Venue of written examination and interview will be notified through email as well as website.
11. Successful candidate(s) will be recruited on 89 days casual basis. However, the candidate may be re-employed after 89 days, if required.
12. Employment of finally selected candidates will be subject to satisfactory police verification report.
13. No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
14. Biman Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
15. Application must reach to the following addressee latest by 23/03/2017.
Human Resource Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited
Head Office, Balaka Kurmitola, Dhaka-1229
Tel: 8901600-7 Ext. 2154 & 2157
Application must reach to the following addressee latest by 24/01/2017.Manager Employment Human Resources Department Biman Bangladesh Airlines Ltd. Balaka Bhaban, Kurmitola Dhaka - 1229 E-mail: mgrempfr hdbiman.com Phone: +880 2 8901781