RISE Job Circular Particulars and Job Description are given below.
Job Title: Vice Principal
The RISE vision is to become and remain the premier, private, international, English medium school in the Sylhet Region of Bangladesh. (RISE is a Cambridge Associate School, Centre No. BD401)
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Masters Degree + Specialized professional and/or formal education in school administration, instructional leadership, or educational leadership is highly preferred,
- Experience in a leadership/managerial capacity (Dean, Head of Department, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in English-medium, independent, international schools.
- Familiarity with educational requirements in South Asia, (specifically in Bangladesh)
- Teaching and administrative experience with Cambridge International Examinations,
- Supervisory experience, supported by at least 3 professional references (all former supervisors),
- Evidence of leadership abilities (successful projects, program accomplishments, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the principal on a daily basis to ensure the smooth overall operation of the school.
- Supporting committees of staff and parent that function to improve the learning and social environment of the school for the students.
- Teaching classes, developing rapport with the students, handling discipline issues and filling in for the principal when required.
- Assisting in yearly teacher and staff evaluations, assisting in providing guidance to staff and students, and encouraging a positive climate in the school,
- Directing assemblies and other special gatherings of students for events throughout the year.
- Developing emergency response plans for schools as required by government education agencies. Filing reports and updating as required,
- Record keeping as required through the use of various logs, tracking records, computer programs, inter or intranet software or other programs,
- Faculty performance management
Please apply by 27 Nov 2016 with a cover letter, scanned copies of certificates and CV indicating the position on the subject line of the E-mail at: email@example.com