Transcom Beverages Limited, the franchisee of PepsiCo International, USA for Bangladesh, is looking for dynamic and competent professional to fill the following positions. The Company provides competitive remuneration, excellent job environment for career growth of individuals and practices a performance culture, where talent and creativity are recognized and rewarded
Maintenance Manager- Electrical
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. in Electrical/ Electronics from any recognized University having 10-12 years experience in maintenance including at least 4 years experience in managerial position. Age not more than 35 years.
- Able to lead a professional maintenance team and develop frontline performers & team members
- Preventive maintenance and repair of plant equipment to ensure efficient day to day operation.
- Maintaining production lines (blow molder, injection molder, filler, labeler, conveyer, PLC, Inverter etc.)
- Able to work under pressure
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical from any recognized University having 10-12 years experience in Production including at least 4 years experience in managenal position. Age not more than 35 years.
- Able to lead a professional production team and develop frontline Performers & team members.
- Production planning and ensure product/pack changeovers, product/pack quality, product availability including finished goods and Raw materials
- Able to work under pressure
Assistant Quality Control Manager
Minimum Qualification :M.Sc. in Chemistry from any recognized University having 10-12 years experience in quality control including at least 4 years experience in managerial position. Age not more than 35 years.
- The main accountability of the position is to ensure quality of the product as per PepsiCo inc recommended parameters.
- The candidate should be able to lead the team of Chemist/Quality Control Officer/Executives and develop the capacity of the team
- The candidate must have good and pleasant interpersonal skill and leadership qualities to lead his team in a factory environment.
- Able to face internal/external compliance audit
Assistant Engineer/ Engineer- Electrical
Minimum Qualification: B.Sc. in Electrical/ Electronics from any recognized University having 4-5 years experience in maintenance trouble shooting Age not more than 30 years
- Having experience in relevant field with food/beverage/drinking water bottling company, sound knowledge in PLC based operations & troubleshooting.
- Must have experience in SIEMENS-300 PLC. DANFOSS VFD. PROFIBUS & ASI Networking
- Design implement maintain and improve instrument, equipment, facilities, components, products and system for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes
- Operate computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks
- Inspect completed installations and observe operation to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards
Minimum Qualification: M.Sc. in Chemistry from any recognized University having 2-3 years experience in quality control Age not more than 28 years
- To perform analysis / testing of raw materials, bulk materials, intermediates and finished products as scheduled by immediate superior and all testing to be done accordingly to test procedure
- To prepare test report in prescribed forms and to maintain proper filing of records for easy retrieving.
- To prepare Test Solution. Volumetric Solution, Buffers and Indicators and to label time to time and to standardize as when required
- To perform and monitor calibration of QC equipment and update all record accordingly.
- To assist other QC/QA personnel as directed from time to time
- To ensure all retention sample of raw materials and Finished Products are kept as scheduled and maintained properly
- To ensure the QC area’s housekeeping and sanitation with compliance of food safety.
If you think you are the right person, please apply with your CV along with a recent passport size color photograph to the General Manager- Human Resources, Transcom Beverages Limited, Gulshan Tower (10th Floor), Plot# 31, Road# 53, Gulshan North C/A Dhaka -1212 Mark the name of the position you are applying for, on the envelope The application should reach the office of General Manager- Human Resources on or before 27th March, 2017.