Development Initiative For Social Advancement (DISA) invites application for the post of Research Fellow.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
- Design studies related to programme evaluation.
- Conduct econometric analysis and write reports.
- Disseminate research finding through publication and seminar presentation.
- Maintain close liaison with different DISA programmes.
- Explore collaborative opportunities with reputed research institutions and universities.
- Mentor young researchers.
Qualification & Requirements:
• Masters in Economics/Agriculture Economics/Statistics/ Business Administration from a recognized foreign or reputed University of Bangladesh with all First Class/division or CGPA3.5 in all academic examinations
- Candidates having refered publications in journals.
- Good knowledge of quantitative research methods.
- Strong computer skills especially in STATA/SPSS.
- High level Proficiency in English (Speaking and writing)
- Excellent communication skills.
- No of post: 1 (One).
- Job Nature : Full Time.
- Place of posting : Dhaka.
- Age Limit: 40 Years
- Salary : Negotiable.
We offer excellent work environment, attractive remuneration package, provident fund, Gratuity, festival bonus, Medical Benefits, eam leave etc. Interested candidates are requested to submit application & CV with 2 copy recent photograph, copies of education certificates, copies of experience certificates and National ID to the Director (HR & Admin:),DISA, E/10 pallabi extension Mirpur-11’/2,Dhaka-1216 or by E-mail hrfS.disabd.org Within 07.01.2017.