City Bank Limited Job Circular Particulars and Job Description are given below.
Job Title: Management Trainee-Organization Development & HR Strategy.Human Resources
Job Location Location: City Bank Head Office
The Management Trainee program plays a crucial role in the development and strengthening of City Bank Limited’s Talent Pipeline. A Management trainee gains knowledge and experience required for movement to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel during cross functional attachments:
- Gain functional and business awareness through attachments with all the divisions of CBL.
- Work on various projects of the bank to gain in-depth knowledge of the area.
- Drive self development in both functional and leadership front.
Special Skills Requirements:
- 4 years Graduation/ Post Graduation in Business/ Economic discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.00/ 1st Class.
- Proactive and result driven.
- Have an appetite to learn and excel.
- Be observant and identify areas of improvement wherever possible during attachments.
- Have the readiness to perform at one level higher.
- Interpersonal skills
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Listening & communication skills
- Drive for result
Application Deadline: 28 March 2017
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to view the detail of the job and apply at the following link: https://career.thecitybank.com