IPDC Finance Limited Job Circular Particulars and Job Description are given below.
Management Trainees will be responsible for assembling business strategies and ensuring that business objectives are met. The trainee will be delegated with key responsibilities and hence, will need to work in the best interests of IPDC to achieve its short-run and long-run company goals.
- MBA/BBA or MS/Hons. in Economics.
- The candidate must also have a minimum CGPA of 3.00/ist Class in all examination.
- Candidates must have a GPA of at least 4.00 out of 5.00 in SSC & HSC or equivalent examinations.
- Freshers and candidates with 1-2 years’ work experience
- Extemporaneous speaker
- Analytical thinker
- Tech savvy
- Chance to work with the most vibrant team in the industry
- Opportunities to significantly grow and learn
- Great exposure to the corporate world
- Escalated career growth
- Competitive remuneration
- Top-notch rewards
If you have the right attitude, passion, and dedication in escalating your career with IPDC, please visit our website (ipdcbd.com) career section or apply online within 28th Mar 2017.