With the vision “to lead in doin’” New Zealand Dairy’ registered and started its operation in 1992. New Zealand Dairy successfully continuing its operations by providing delicious, healthy and nutritious dairy products. The company is producing, packaging and marketing famous dairy brawls: DIPLOMA. RED COW Nutrified. FARMLAND GOLD. ANCHOR, and SHAPE UP and non-dairy brands: DOODLES. POPPERS. DETOS. KRACKERS KING etc.
Job Title: Territory Sales Executive
Territory Sales Executive will be responsible to Follow and Implement the planned disciplined selling approach and distribution activities of our brands in a particular area or channel. Ideal person should Play a pivotal role and achieve sales target in designated distributing area.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing distributors & customers.
- Assisting regional in-charge in development & execution of regional sales plan.
- Monitoring, superv ising & training sales force in own territory.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Monitoring competitors* activities & reporting accordingly.
- Gathering market and customer information & SWOT/ROI analysis.
- Controlling of distribution, market stock & transport cost.
- Ensuring promotional activities executed accordingly.
- Analyzing distribution channel viability & distribution opportunities.
- Trend & competitive analysis by brand & SKU.
- Ensuring Product availability and visibility.
- Regular searching and development new market.
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
- Must have patience & competence to work under pressure.
- Aggressiv e and dynamic in nature.
- Must possess good communication skills.
- Valid Motor Cycle driving license.
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in FMCG, good knowledge on Bangladesh geography through extensive market visit.
- Good Computer literacy is required in MS Excel.
Age: Must be below 32.
Masters from any reputed University.
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
We offer an excellent working environment, career path and one of the most competitive remuneration packages in the industry we operate.
Please email or send your resume with a passport size photo and a cover letter to the following address mentioning the position on the top left corner of the envelope by 5th February 2017
Human Resources Department New Zealand Dairy Products Bangladesh Ltd.
Shanta Western Tower, Office Space #801, Level # 08,
186 Tejgaon Industrial Area (Tejgaon Gulshan Link Road), Dhaka – 1208
Only short-listed candidates will he contacted for interview. Telephone enquiries or any form of persuasion will lead to disqualification.