Biman Flight Catering Centre invites applications from the Bangladeshi nationals for filling up the following post as per following terms and conditions:
Name of post: Manager Human Resource
Number of post: 01 (one)
Master degree/MBA in any discipline with good academic background. Post graduate diploma in HR/equivalent will be preferred. 3rd division/class or less than GPA 2.00 out of 5.00/CGPA 2.25 out of 4.00 in any examination is not acceptable.
Overall HR & Security matters i.e. recruitment to retirement of personnel, HR planning, formulation/review of policies, implementation of Government decisions with regard to personnel & other related matters and capable of monitoring and controlling the whole safety & security operations and liaison with concerned Agencies/Ministries in accordance with company requirements.
Working experience & skill:
At least 10 years experience in Mid level Management with 03 years in HR related field in Govt/Semi-Govt/Commercial organisation. Must have the experience to run the Human Resource Section of the organisation independently. Knowledge of Labour Law, Well conversant in Business Strategy and HR related software. Ex-defense officer will be given preference.
Age Limit: 35-45 years.
Salary: Tk. 40000-4181043700-4567047730-49880-52130-54480-56940-59510-62190-64990/- plus admissible allowances applicable to BFCC employees.
Nature of employment: Selected candidates will be appointment on a renewable contract for 05 (five) years at management discretion.
Terms & conditions
- Candidates fulfilling the requisite qualifications may apply as per prescribed form [available in BFCC website www.bfcc-bd.com] with covering letter attaching 03 copies of recent passport-sized color photographs along with attested copy of all necessary educational certificates, experience certificate, NID and a nationality certificate from respective local Chairman/Mayor/Ward Commissioner of Union Parishad/Paurashava/City Corporation.
- Candidates will require attaching Postal Order/Pay Order (from any scheduled bank of Bangladesh) of Tk. 400.00 in favour of Biman Flight Catering Centre.
- No affidavit will be acceptable in respect of date of birth.
- Candidates employed in Government/ Semi-Government/Autonomous or any other Organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Candidates should clearly mark Name of the Post on top of the envelope.
- Applications not conforming to the requisite qualifications & not providing attested copies of supporting documents will be rejected outright.
- No application will be accepted after last date of submission.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview, test etc.
- BFCC Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or in full at any stage without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Application must reach the following addressee latest by 17-04-2017.