Deputy General Manager (Security)
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited invites applications from the Bangladeshi nationals for contractual employment as Deputy General Manager (Security) as per the following terms and conditions:
Qualification: At least Graduation. No 3rd division/class or equivalent result in any examination is acceptable.
Age Limit: 40 – 50 years as on 15/10/2017. Age may be relaxed up to 2 years in case of exceptionally qualified candidate.
Work Experience: Experience in Armed Forces with the rank of Lt. Colonel/Major or equivalent. The person having experience in security services like RAB/DGF1/ SSF/Army security/ Military Police unit will be given preference. Familiarity with commercial air transport operations will also be given preference.
- a) Formulation of Aviation Security policies and procedures for senior management acceptance;
- b) Development and implementation of the security measures as necessary by the state, 1ATA, ICAO or for the interest of the organization;
- c) Ensuring that security programs arc compliant with national requirements;
- d) Ensuring security of assets and property of Biman;
- e) Building relationships & liaison with regulators and other law enforcement & intelligence agencies; f) Ensuring smooth handling of VVIP flights;
- g) Development & promulgation of security standards & practices to provide line management with direction & control.
- a) Proven communication skills at all levels of an organization;
- b) Energetic self-starter and able to perform multi-task in a fast-paced environment;
- c) Outstanding written, oral communication & Computer skills.
Medically fit. Those who are medically unfit, suffering with chronic diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes, heart diseases, epilepsy etc. and dismissed from service on disciplinary ground need not to apply.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Applicant is requested to indicate his/her expected gross salary.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit their applications attaching CV and 05 copies of recent passport-size colour photographs and other relevant certificates (academic/ professional documents/ certificates) in support to their declaration to the undersigned on or before 15/10/2017.
(Sudip Kumar Chakraborty)
Human Resources Department
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited
Head Office ‘Balaka’, Kurmitoia. Dhaka-1229
Tel: 8901600 Extn 2154,2157