BEIOA-Light Engineering Training Institute Job Circular Particulars and Job Description are given below.
Name of Post: Chief Coordinator
Report to : Chairman, BEIOA-SEIP Project
- Masters in any discipline with minimum 10 years job experience In higher level position
- He/She who has previous experience of Training Project handling successfully and WET knowledge, will have priority to come in short list
- The Chief Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring overall effectiveness of skills training programs by planning, managing, coordinating and Implementing the activities undertaken for skills training in different training institutions to achieve the officially acknowledge training and job placement targets for BEIOA.
- Apprising BEIOA Standing Committee about the progress of training programs;
- Responsible for achieving enrollment, training completion and job placement targets;
- Ensuring quality of training program, assessment and certification;
- Keeping liaise with SDCMU for timely receiving of the grants;
Name of Post: Coordinator (Job Placement & Database)
Report to : Chief Coordinator, BEIOA-SEIP Project
- Masters in any discipline with at least 7 years relevant working experience.
- He/She who has previous experience of Job Placement of Graduate Trainees In different trades from Training Project/Institute, will have priority to come in short list.
- The coordinator will ensure at least 70% job placement of trainees enrollment;
- He/She will be responsible for preparing and maintaining the database for trainee tracking software (TTS);
- Update information on any changes in wages/remuneration of those getting jobs;
- He/She will assist the Chief coordinator to enroll trainee in several trade matching with job market demand; and
- Perform any other task required by the chief coordinator or the management
Name of Post: Centre in-charge
Report to : Coordinator (M & E, Training)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engg with 10 years training experience OR B. Sc. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 5 years experience
- Training institute handling experience with TVET knowledge will be preferable
- Responsible for Training administration and financial management for the training institution;
- Responsible for implementation of quality training programs for achieving training targets;
- Responsible for monitoring training program;
- Responsible to prepare a training batch ensuring collection of trainees
- Perform any other task required by the Chief coordinator/ Coordinator or the management
Salary : Salary and other benefits will be set as per the policy of the organization.
Job Nature : Contractual for the Project period and it may be extended for next trance.
Application Instructions :
- Send your CV with cover letter mentioning the desired position Directly or by Postal or Courier services at BEIOA-Light Engineering Training Institute; Paradise Bhaban, 2 Folder street, Wari, Dhaka, including 2 copy recent passport size color photograph and photocopy of NID, required all academic certificates and Job experience certificates.
- Last date of submission of application with CV on or before 22 November, 2016 (Tuesday).
The authority reserves the right to accept/reject any application without stating any reason whatsoever. Any attempt to pursue would disqualify candidacy.