Bashundhara Food and Beverage Industries Ltd., The Home of Nutrition, which has 12 modern thermal system silos with a total grain storage capacity of 120,000 metric tons and flour milling capacity of 1,000 metric tons per day, is currently looking for a competent & professional person in the following position:
Job Title: Additional Chief Engineer (Electrical)
- Oversee day-to-day maintenance operations and monitoring all electrical machineries and utilities of Food & Beverage factory.
- Develop and implement comprehensive plan to ensure 24/7 uninterrupted services and effective troubleshooting procedures and contingency measures for factory.
- Supervise Engineers, electricians, technicians and other engineering operatives.
- Prepare Electrical estimation and solutions of on-going & up-coming projects.
- Implement the highest standards of Building occupational Health, Safety & Environment standards.
At least 15 year(s) of experience including minimum 5 year(s) experience in a large Food & Beverage manufacturing company in similar position. Comprehensive knowledge in drawing development (2D and 3D in AutoCAD).
Education: B.Sc in Electrical Engineering from any public university. Preferably from BUET, KUET, CUET, RUET.
Salary: Attractive salary will be offered for selected candidate.
Other Benefits: As per company policy.
Job location: Bashundhara Food & Beverage Industries Limited (BFBIL), Keranigonj, Dhaka.
Candidates are requested to submit a cover letter along with resume and two copies of recent passport size photographs to DGM, HR & Admin, BFBIL, Bashundhara Group, Bashundhara Industrial Headquarters – 2, Plot # 56/A, Block # C, Umme Kulsum Road, 2nd avenue, Bashundhara R/A, Dhaka 1229, or email to : email@example.com
Please mention the position on the top of the envelope you have applied for.
Application Deadline: January 6, 2017