Trust Bank Limited believes in finding the best recruitment sources, hiring the best talents from the job market and keeping the organization competitive on the market. To uphold the existing image, the bank offers Management Trainee Officer position to the dynamic, sincere, and career oriented fresh graduates.
We, at Trust Bank Limited,do not only drive in hiring the best but also to get the best out of the hired employee. Being an equal opportunity employer, we believe in nurturing our future leaders. By organizing a yearlong development program namely”eVolve” for Management Trainees’, we try to facilitate them to take on increasing levels of professional responsibility and excellence.
- Minimum Masters with 4 year’s graduation from any recognized university (U6C approved/Foreign University)
- CGPA (At least 3.00 out of 4.00 )
- In case of Division system (Minimum 60% Marks)
- Minimum GPA 5.00 out of 5.00 in both S.S.C and H.S.C examinations
- Minimum 5As in О Level and 2As in A Level (In case of English medium students)
- Only published academic results are acceptable
- Age: Not more than 30 years of age as of 31 December 2019
Apply online through http://bdjobs.com. To fill out the application form, a valid e-mail account, scanned passport size photograph along with other relevant information (educational, personal) are required. Candidates are advised to apply before the deadline to avoid inconvenience due to server congestion.
Incomplete applications (even without photograph) will not be considered for selection process.
Please note that only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Finally selected candidates will be on probation for 1 year. Upon satisfactory ‘on the job’ performance, the incumbent shall be confirmed as “Senior Officer” under bank’s regular scale.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Candidature of the incumbent shall be cancelled if any discrepancy is found between online resume and original documents (which will be verified at the time of confirming academic credentials).
Deadline to submit your application is 31 July 2019.