Request for Expression of Interest for selection of Chief Information Technology Qfficer(CITO) in the rank of General Manager.
The CEO & Managing Director, Sonali Bank Limited invites proposals for providing services as Chief Information Technology Officer (CITO) in the rank of General Manager with full executive power, responsibility and accountability of the Information Technology Division of the Bank from eligible Bangladeshi candidates who must have qualifications and experiences mentioned below:
The Candidate must have minimum Bachelor degree in computer science/ computer engineering/ 1СТ/ Applied Physics & Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any reputed university.
- Post graduate degrees in ICT or MBA/M.Com in Finance/ Management / Accounting will be treated as additional qualifications.
- The candidate must have at least 10 years of progressively more responsible experience preferably in a reputed bank or financial institution having on-line system that provides the technical & administrative knowledge to manage information technology operations and including demonstrated successful senior management experience and strong understanding of the enterprise wide functions of an information and communication division.
- He/she should be proficient in translating banking business into technological solutions.
- Substantial exposure to data processing, hardware platforms, enterprise software applications and outsourced systems.
- Experience with systems design and development from business requirements analysis through day-to-day management.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Experience of Core Banking Solution, Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM & POS, BATCH, BFJFTN etc will be preferred.
Sonali Bank Limited is the largest commercial bank of the country, emerged as a limited company on 03.06.2007 by way of registering with the Registrar of the Joint Stock Companies & Firms in Dhaka.
The Bank has started computerizing its branches since 1989 using Stand Alone Banking Application Software. The Bank has a total of 1210 branches at home and abroad including 02(two) overseas branches at Kolkata and Siliguri in India. Besides the Bank has joint ventures and subsidiaries/sister concerns in the name of (a) Sonali Bank (UK) Ltd. in UK (b) Sonali Exchange Company Inc. to act as an International Money Transmitter in USA. and (c) Sonali Polaris FT Limited, associate company of the Bank entrusted in implementing CBS in the bank.
Tenure: Initially Two years
Remuneration: Negotiable and consistent with other Banks’ remuneration packages for similar job.
Complete application must be submitted to the following address by 18/04/2017. The application must have detailed curriculum vitae with a recent photograph, copies of all academic and experience certificate, contact addresses (mail address, e-mail, telephones), an appreciation of the assignment in one page and expected monthly remuneration. Only short listed candidates shall be contacted for interview.
Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application or annul the process without assigning any reason.
For More Details Visit Sonali Bank Website http://www.sonalibank.com.bd or Click Here.