Sajida Foundation is a value-driven non-government organisation that embodies the principle of corporate philanthropy with 51% shareholding at Renata Ltd., a leading pharmaceutical company. The organisation was founded in 1993 as a social enterprise reaching out to marginalized and disadvantaged communities with comprehensive development programs including microfinance, health, and others. Alongside community healthcare services, Sajida’s flagship health program includes two modern hospitals in Keraniganj and Narayanganj serving disadvantaged communities. Efforts to widen health coverage through development of more hospitals are already underway. With over two decades of experience in poverty alleviation and social development, Sajida Foundation has emerged as a successful and innovative model for sustainable change, currently reaching six million patrons and working in 4,000 villages and cities across 20 districts.
Position: Head of IT & Project Manager
Job Location: Head Office, Dhaka
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in the fields of computer science or information technology from reputable university
- 5+ years of work experience
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP certification will be considered an added advantage
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage relationship with clients and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Two festival bonuses
- Yearly salary increment
- Provident Fund & Gratuity
- Staff Savings Scheme
- Staff Security Fund
- Performance evaluation based career path
Eligible and interested persons are requested to email CV, colour photo and cover letter to email@example.com by April 25, 2017.
The CV should highlight academic and professional qualifications, years of experience and expected salary. CVs that do not specifically state applicant’s expected salary will not be accepted. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application deadline: April 25,2017
Female candidates are particularly encouraged to apply. Sajida Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.