National Bank Limited, a leading first generation, innovative and vision driven private sector Commercial Bank having 192 Branches all over the country and substantial overseas operations around the Globe with excellent working environment and corporate culture, invites applications from dynamic, proactive, self-motivated and talented young individuals for the post of “PROBATIONARY OFFICER”.
Position: Probationary Officer
Eligibility for Application:
Candidates must be from a well reputed University (visit www.nblbd.com/career.php to see the list of eligible universities) having three first Divisions/Classes, GPA 4.00 out of 5.00 and CGPA 3.25 out of 4.00 where applicable in any of the following discipline:
• MBM, MBA
• Masters with Honours in Economics, English, Statistics, International Relation, Public Administration, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Law, Agriculture and Agri-Economics
• Masters with Honours in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Marketing, International Business, MIS, AIS, HRM and Management
• M. Sc or B. Sc Engineering in Environmental Science, Computer Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil and Architecture
• Only in case of English, two first divisions/classes are acceptable.
• Third division/class or CGPA below 2.00 is not acceptable in any case.
• Age should not exceed 30 years as on 30.06.2017.
• Having sound Computer Literacy with operational knowledge of Windows, MS Office, MS Excel and MS Power Point, strong interpersonal skill & communication skill both in Bengali and English.
Take a Look:
- The candidates fulfilling the required criteria will have to sit for written test & Viva-Voce.
Successful candidates will be selected on the basis of merit.
- All selected candidates will remain on Probation for a period of 01 (one) year.
- The consolidated pay during Probation period will be Tk.34,500/- (Taka thirty four thousand five hundred) only per month.
- After successful completion of probation period, they will be absorbed in the Rank of Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
- The Candidates who will not qualify for the post of Probationary Officer after written test and Viva-voce, they may be offered for the post of First Executive Officer (on Probation) from merit list.
- First Executive Officer (on Probation) shall remain on Probation for a period of 01 (one) year and their consolidated pay during probation period will be Tk. 25,300/-(Taka twenty five thousand three hundred) only per month.
- After successful completion of probation period First Executive Officer (on Probation) will be confirmed as First Executive Officer as per Bank’s prescribed pay scale.
- Finally selected candidates have to agree with a Service Bond for a period of 3(three) years from the date of joining.
- Selected candidates have to surrender their original educational certificates to the bank for the bond period. Job location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
- Only published academic results are acceptable.
- Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification.
- The Management of the Bank reserves the right to reject or accept any application.
If you think you are the right person, have passion for success, want to be a part of NBL family for building up your career, please submit your resume with your recent photograph (maximum 30KB) through our on-line application system at www.nblbd.com/career.php. Postal/courier/physical submission of application will not be acceptable. All correspondence related to this recruitment will be communicated via e-mail and mobile SMS. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address and mobile number. The candidates must preserve their Tracking number and Password for future reference which will be generated during submission of application.
Last date of Submission: August 05,2017