LankaBangla Securities Limited (LBSL) is the top stock broker in Bangladesh holding the 1st position for 11 consecutive years in DSE and 12 consecutive years in CSE. Quality, convenience, and reliability are certain things that we provide to our client at the highest level and that is the key to such a strong network of key clients all over the world. Apart from efficient stock brokerage services, we provide state of the art research services to cater to the need of inquisitive investors. LBSL is undoubtedly a company which knows your preferences, acts on your choice, and guarantees you the most comfortable environment to work with in the Bangladesh Stock Market.
To strengthen its continuous business growth and operational efficiency, LBSL is currently looking for target driven, smart and career oriented enthusiastic Traders:
Trader/Dealer (Grade: Executive-Deputy Manager)
- Execute clients trades with efficiency and accuracy in DSE &/or CSE
- Acquire & maintain high value client base for overall expansion of business
- Introduce new clients and funds for the company
- Assure proper client service by responding any queries regarding trade and other related activities
- Closely monitor individual client’s exposure statement
- Maintain 100% compliance of LBSL and regulators (BSEC, DSE and CSE) rules and regulation strictly
- Constantly look for ways to improve sales and client satisfaction
- Minimum Graduate (preferably in the field of Business Studies)
- At Least 2/3 years of proven experiences as Trader in leading brokerage
- Must Good knowledge on market dynamics and economic trend
- Strong communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Job Location: LBSL Branch across the country
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview through standard recruitment process. LBSL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you believe that you are the person we are looking for, please submit your resume with current photograph and preferred job location through our online link http://lbsbd.com/SitePages/career.aspx. Only online applications will be accepted.
Application Deadline: May 12,2017