Energypac Engineering Ltd Job Circular Particulars and job Description are given below.
As the leading and largest power engineering company of Bangladesh, Energypac takes pride in achieving excellence in design, development, manufacturing, erection, and commissioning of Transformers, Switchgears and other electrical equipments. To support our continuous endeavor for growth, we are looking forward to meet you. If you’re looking for a professional career that will unlock opportunities and provide you with excellent experience in professional life, join Energypac.
Job Title : MANAGER/ DEPUTY MANAGER, COMMERCIAL
- Prepare & open Import L/C and handle Export related documents
- Monitor & manage import/export related work including correspondence with buyers/exporters, make amendments, negotiate export documents and follow-up repatriation of export proceeds, tracking shipments, completing import retirement formalities and customs clearing
- Scrutinize the Export/lmport L/C terms & conditions
- Maintain liaison with Banks and concerned authorities related to Export and Import
- Liaison with Finance, Factory and Project Procurement Team and other relevant internal parties
- Accept extra duties as situations arise
Post Graduate from business discipline from a reputed university
Minimum ten years of full-time professional experience in related field
Additional Requirements/Expected Competencies:
- Thorough knowledge on UCPDC – 600, ICC rules for international transaction & financial implications thereof
- Strong people management skills
- Strong Communication (both in Bangla & English, oral and written) and Negotiation skills
- Have knowledge in relevant Computer Applications and experience in working using ERP software
- Excellent ability to resolve issues related to LCs, Customs and handle Banks in an efficient manner.
- Working Knowledge of Excise, Custom, Vat and other applicable local regulations related to import and exports
- Ability to prioritize & work efficiently and calmly meeting tight deadlines
Negotiable, based on experience & qualification of the Candidate
Job Location: Dhaka
If you are the right Aspirant, please mail us your resume with photograph (ONLY PDF FORMAT) at email@example.com on or before 15.05.2017.
Subject of your e-mail should be the Position Name & file name has to be Your Full Name.
Only soft copy no hard copy is allowed