Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, a reputed and leading joint-venture private commercial Bank is looking for a group of bright, talented and energetic fresher offering attractive salary and other benefits as admissible under Bank’s rule for the following position:
Position: Assistant Officer (IT Support)
A. Job Description:
- Roster duty in Data Center/Disaster Recovery Site (DRS)/near Data Center including night shift.
- Visit Branches, Divisions, Fast Tracks & other offices throughout the country on regular basis for Repair & Maintenance of Hardware.
- Troubleshoot Hardware (PC, server, printer, scanner etc.) related issues.
- Maintain Inventory of IT Devices and Equipment.
B. Job Requirements:
- Educational qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science or Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed university with no 3rd Division/Class in any of the examinations.
- The candidate should be a Bangladeshi National.
- Age should not exceed 30 years (maximum 32 years for the children of Freedom Fighters) as on January 31,2018.
For GPA/ CGPA, the Division/ Class will be determined as under:
(out of 5.00)
|O’ / A’ Level*
(out of 4.00)
|(out of 4.00)||(out of 5.00)|
|1* Division/ Class||*3.00||*2.50||*3.00||*3.75|
|2nd Division/ Class||2.00 -2.99||2.00 -2.49||2.25-2.99||2.81 -3.74|
Average of best 6 subjects in O’ Level and 3 subjects in A’ Level.
C. The selected Assistant Officers (IT Support) will get an initial gross salary of Tk.30,100.00 per month including all admissible allowances/benefits for the grade, as per rules of the Bank.
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to apply online alongwith a recent scanned photograph and B.Sc certificate to http://app.dutchbanglabank.com/OnlineJob latest by January 31, 2018. Primary short listed candidates will be allowed to attend in the written test.
No direct application will be accepted.