A luxury hotel situated at diplomatic zone in the capital intends to employ a dynamic, energetic, result oriented and professionally sound personnel in the following positions:
Job Title: Executive Director (Operation)
Qualification & Experience:
- A post graduate degree in hospitality management or similar discipline,
- Minimum 5 years of excellent service record as executive director or senior level managerial capacity with (3 to 5 star) renowned chain hotel at home or abroad,
- Very strong leadership quality and analytical ability for crisis management,
- Capability of smooth running of the operation of the hotel,
- Strategic business knowledge, communication & presentation skills,
- Desired individual would be in the age of 45 or above.
The Executive Director will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the hotel and directly report to the Chairman of the company.
- Plan and drive day-to-day business operations to achieve targeted sales & profit,
- Evaluate market trends, gather competitive data that affects current and future growth of business,
- Monitor the development and implement business plan & communicate corporate guidelines and its long-term strategy,
- Set a high standard service quality and ensure smooth implementation to achieve maximum guest satisfaction,
- Conduct daily briefing and communication meeting with heads of department,
- Ensure that all decisions are made in the best interest of the company,
- Evaluate & identify training needs of all areas and manage to organize training / workshop for human resource development,
Job Title: GM (Sales and Promotion)
Qualification & Experience:
You should be holding a degree in marketing & minimum five years post graduate work experiences, ideally within the hotel industry. You are having a track record in exceeding targets with the ability to identify, implement & execute sales strategies. Understanding hotel operations, effective communication, planning for business, supervising people, understanding differences, supervising operations, teamwork, adaptability, customer focus & drive for result.
The General Manager (Sales & Promotion) you are responsible to implement all sales activities and maximize business opportunities in your specific area of responsibility. The role involves implementing and executing all sales action plans and will include key responsibilities such as:
- Establish parameters, quotes and negotiate prices with customers for transient and group business in connection with the properties.
- Implement and execute all sales objectives and action plan to reach and exceed targets set.
- Promote and produce sales leads, within its respective areas.
- Ensure that selling strategies are adhered to during negotiations and maximize up selling opportunities whenever possible.
Attractive benefit package awaits the right individual which includes a basic salary, incentive, medical Allowance, bonus, full time transport facility etc
If you think you are the right candidate for the above posts, send your resume along with 2 recent passport size photographs and relevant papers within 7 days of publication of this advertisement to the
Corporate Office: Sultana Tower (4th floor), 2 Mirpur Road, Kalabagan, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1205, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org