Central Depository Bangladesh Ltd. (CDBL) assists listed companies in script-less book entry electronic transfer of ownership of shares, debentures, mutual funds and corporate bonds in its data centers run on UNIX platform round the clock 24×7. CDBL is looking fora resourceful, self-motivated and proactive ICT qualified and experienced person with proven track record for the following position:
Job Title: Chief Technology Officer (CTO)
This senior position requires extensive exposure to ICT management, cyber security and related strategic planning & its implementation. Accordingly, applicants are expected to:
- Possess relevant IQ qualifications from a reputed University / Institution with minimum 12 years track record of good performance in progressively key higher positions in ICT division / department of diversified financial and / or business organization, with a very high degree of automation.
- Have experience and expertise in analysis, design & operation of Enterprise Level System Data Center & Disaster Recovery Sites, Oracle Database, Data Network Communication, Web Application Software, Application Support and Office Automation in financial and / or business institutions. High level knowledge of WAN and LAN management is also essential.
- Possess the personality and professional knowledge and capability to lead, manage and supervise the work of highly qualified and experienced ICT professionals.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication and negotiation skills to interact with high level technical staff of hardware suppliers and application software consultants of international Consultancy Services Providers.
- Possess proactive leadership qualities with attributes of professional knowledge & competence, integrity,fairness & justice, ability to make decisions & take responsibility for it, possessed of moral courage to distinguish right from wrong and act accordingly. Loyalty to the organization would be another attribute that CDBL is looking for.
- Interact and comply with directives of regulatory authorities like the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission, Bangladesh Bank, Ministry of Finance, etc. Provide technical assistance to stock exchanges, brokerage houses and BO account holders.
Compensation package will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience.
Applications enclosing detailed CV with recent passport size photograph must reach, within 7 days of this publication, the Managing Director & CEO, Central Depository Bangladesh Ltd. (CDBL), BDBL Bhaban (18th Floor), 12 Kawran Bazar, Dhaka-1215, E-mail: email@example.com, Website: www.cdbl.com.bd.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further steps. CDBL reserves the exclusive right to accept or reject any or all applications.