BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited Job Circular Particulars and Job Description are given below.
BRAC Bank Limited, pioneer in SME Banking, delivers a full array of banking services to individuals as well as business entities. With its wide network and subsidiary operations like bKash Limited, BRAC EPL Investments. BRAC EPL Stock Brokerage and BRAC Saajan Exchange, BRAC Bank has created a financial supermarket for its customers through financial inclusion.
BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited (BSEL) is the leading Bangladeshi remittance company and currently has 26.5% market share in the UK -Bangladesh corridor. As on 31st December 2015, BSEL has 253 agents in UK & Europe and 2 branches and 1 Head Office in Birmingham, UK.
To support the continuous business growth of BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited (BSEL), BRAC Bank is currently looking for ambitious, smart, goal-oriented and enthusiastic individuals for the following position:
Treasury Manager, BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited
BRAC Saajan Exchange Limited mainly provides remittance services to the large Bangladeshi Communities living in UK & Europe. At present. BSEL transfers money to 6 countries (Bangladesh. India, Pakistan. Sri Lanka, Poland, Romania) from 6 countries (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Greece, Italy). Apart from its remittance services, the company also caters to the investment needs of the NRBs through its parent organization, BRAC Bank. BSEL has also recently engaged in the services of independent consultancy in countries such as France, Italy and Spain to assist in managing and monitoring compliance with local reporting and operational regulations in addition to compliance with local anti-money laundering laws.
- Maintaining, developing and adhering to the organization’s Treasury policy
- Maintaining and developing Treasury systems within ERP environment
- Reviewing and approving all trades related to FX and interest rate swaps
- Participating in the formulation of strategic and long-term business plans, assessing the implications for the organization’s financial mechanisms and overseeing their implementation
- Planning external and internal audit programmes, arranging for the collection and analysis of accounting, budgetary and related information, and managing the organization’s financial systems
- Determining staffing levels appropriate for accounting activities
- Assessing and advising on factors affecting business performance
- Monitoring the foreign exchange position of the organization, ensuring that no unauthorised currency positions arise and that the organization’s policies are followed meticulously
- More than 2 years’ experience spread over foreign exchange, interest rate and commodity risk
- Remittance knowledge is highly desirable
- Superior knowledge of financial analysis, financial modelling and forecasting, including experience in developing complex financial templates for modelling financial instruments, capital structure alternatives, and capital markets transactions
- The ability to use the full suite of Microsoft Office products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word. Proficient in Hyperion and SAP
- Treasury workstation is a plus
- Experience of working in the treasury section of any bank will be highly preferred
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, with the ability to manage one direct report and cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver results within strict deadlines
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule to execute capital markets transactions and accommodate senior leadership support is essential
- Masters In Accounting. Finance or Economics is required and essential to perform the job due to complexity of financial risk
- MBA in Finance is highly preferred and/or CFA
Only short listed candidates will be called for the interview as per recruitment process. BRAC Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
If you are interested to take this challenge, then please ‘Apply Online’ through www.bdjobs.com
Please note that BRAC Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Any form of persuasion will disqualify the candidature.
Application Deadline: December 20, 2016