North-West Power Generation Company Limited (An Enterprise of Bangladesh Power Development Board) is looking for energetic and promising person for immediate appointment on contractual basis to the following posts and invites applications through online system from Bangladeshi Nationals:
|Name of the Post & Basic Salary||No. of
|Required F.ducationa! Qualification||Age|
Basic Salary: Tk. 52,000/-
|02||At least B.Com (Hons.), M.Com (Finance/
Accounting) / BBA, MBA (Finance/
Accounting) from any recognized university
with at least CGPA 3.50 on the scale of 5.00
and CGPA 3.00 on the scale of 4.00 or
|Age shall be maximum
30 (thirty) years and for
the dependents of
Freedom Fighter, age
shall be maximum 32
(thirty-two) years as on
(Age limit may be
|02||Junior Assistant Manager
Basic Salary: Tk. 40.000/-
|02||At least Bachelor Degree in Commerce/
Honors (Finance/ Accounting) or BBA
(Finance; Accounting) from any recognized
university with at least CGPA 3.50 on the
scale of 5.00 and CGPA 3.00 on the scale of
4.00 or equivalent.
a) House rent allowance, medical benefits/allowances, festival bonus, gratuity, other fringe benefits & allowances as per the pay structure and the rules of North-West Power Generation Company Limited.
b) Income Tax: To be paid by the employee.
1. Candidates must have strong communication skill in Bengali and English (written & oral) including computer literacy.
2. Persons employed in Government / Semi-Government / Autonomous organization(s)/C vt. owned company(s) should have permission from the proper authority.
3. Candidates passed from foreign university(s)/institute(s) should have equivalent result and certificate from the competent authority.
4. Candidates passed 0 level and A level having minimum grade point B for each subject can apply.
5. Candidates should also be capable of working in challenging and stressful situations.
6. Candidates must be ready to work in any area of North-West Power Generation Company Limited.
7. Any kind of Persuasion will disqualify the candidate.
8. North-West Power Generation Company Limited management reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of post and cancel any or all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever.
Submission of Application:
- Interested candidates must apply through the Online Application System where a scanned photograph and signature of the candidate shall be inserted properly. The online application system will be available in the career site fhttp:Acareer.nwpgcl.org.bd) of North-West Power Generation Company Limited’s website (http://nwpgcl.org.bd).
- The applicant must pay Tk. 1,000/-(one thousand) for the post of Assistant Manager & I k. 500/-(five hundred) for the post of Junior Assistant Manager through the payment process of Dutch Banglu Bank Mobile Bunking followed by necessary directives mentioned in the career site NWPGCL (http://career.nwpgcl.org.bd).
- Interested candidates must apply not later than 27.04.2017 (5:00 p.m.).