Mercantile Bank Limited, a leading private commercial Bank in Bangladesh with a vision to be a finest corporate citizen, intends to recruit smart, young, energetic, courageous and talented fresh graduates as Management Trainee Officer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome application from candidates for the position of Management Trainee Officer, who fulfills the following criteria:
Educational Attainment & Other Requirements:
a. Post graduation/04 years graduation in any discipline from any reputed UGC approved University with minimum CGPA 3.00 out of 4.00 scale or 1st Class.
b. 4.00 out of 5.00 scale in SSC and HSC or minimum “5 B” in О Level and “2 B” in A Level.
• Good knowledge in Computer Operation/Office Automation such as MS Word, MS Excel & MS Power Point.
• Applicant must be a Bangladeshi citizen.
• Age not over 30 years as on September 30, 2019.
• Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh.
• Candidates selected for appointment shall be required to execute a ‘Surety Bond’ to serve the Bank for a minimum period of 4 (Four) years from the date of joining.
The Management Trainee Officers will be entitled to a consolidated monthly remuneration of Tk.45,000.00 for 01 (One) year of probation period. On satisfactory completion of probation period, Management Trainee Officers will be confirmed as Officer in the regular pay scale of the Bank.
• The selection process will be purely on merit basis.
• Shortlisted candidates will have to sit for a competitive written examination.
• Successful candidates in the written examination will be called for interview.
If you feel you are the right candidate to face the challenges and want to join the winning team, please apply through “Career Section” in www.mblbd.com with an attachment of a recent passport size colored photograph (size 50kb max) latest by 06.10.2019. Hard Copy of Resume will not be accepted.
Please note that only those candidates shall be considered for inclusion in the interview process who have fully completed their degrees and have in hand their final transcripts or degrees in original.
Mercantile Bank’s existing officials are encouraged to apply for this post, provided they meet the requisite qualifications. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted at the sole discretion of the Bank regardless of eligibility or qualifications.
Influencing the selection process by any candidate, directly or indirectly, shall disqualify that particular candidate without any further notice or communication.
The Bank reserves the right to accept or cancel any application without assigning any reason whatsoever at any stage of the recruitment & selection process and against which no claim can be made, either to the Bank or with any Authority.