Islami Bank Securities Limited (IBSL), a subsidiary company of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL), one of the most reputed Brokerage Houses in the country is looking for a competent, energetic, dynamic and forward looking Managing Director (Contractual) and Portfolio Manager/ Financial Analyst with the following qualifications, experience and requirements:
1. Managing Director (Contractual)
Educational Qualifications : MBA/Masters or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Finance & Banking, Management. Economics, Statistics having no 3rd dass/division in any academic result. Candidates qualified as CA/CMA/CFA/ACCA/CS will be given preference.
Experience : Minimum 15 years working experience covering the areas of Brokerage, Portfolio Management. Stock Market Analysis etc. and at least 5 (five) years practical exposure in the similar position of any organization in the related field
- Leading as well as administering the operational activities in accordance with the policies, guidelines and objectives of the company.
- Formulating policies & strategies as well as implementing the business plan to achieve the targets of the company.
- Managing the business operations in compliance with the rules & procedures of the regulatory bodies of Bangladesh Securities & Exchange Commission (BSEC), Stock Exchanges (DSE & CSE), RJSC, CDBL etc
- Building as well as directing a cross functional result oriented team.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 55 years as on 15.09.2017.
Monthly Remunerations & other Benefits: Negotiable
2. Portfolio Manager/Financial Analyst
Educational Qualifications : MBA/Masters or equivalent in Finance, Accounting, Finance & Banking. Management, Economics, Statistics having no 3rd class/division in any academic result.
Experiences : Minimum 5 years working experience in the relevant field, preferably Portfolio Management, Stock Analysis in the brokerage house of Bank/NBFI or any assets management company.
- Sound knowledge in Capital Market
- Finding new investment opportunities.
- Review, Monitor and manage operation of Capital Market Investments of the company.
- Conduct investment research analysis, portfolio management and develop & executive efficient strategy.
- Analyze financial statements, trends, technical indicators of listed companies.
- Develop, Maintain, update market information database for all listed companies.
- Efficiently positioning the institutional and retail investors to procure the right portfolio.
- Keeping up to date Company portfolio in any situation that may affect the financial markets.
- Ability to independently operations of Stock Dealer Portfolio of the Company.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Management.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 42 years as on 15.09.2017.
Monthly Remunerations & other Benefits: As per existing scale.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for appearing at the Viva-Voce.
- The authority reserves the right to accept /reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Rank is negotiable depending on experience and expertise.
- Age may be relaxed in case of exceptionally efficient /experienced candidates.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for appearing in the Viva-Voce.
Eligible and interested candidates shall apply through online bdjobs.com with scanned passport size photograph (20 kb) latest by 15th September 2017. Candidates must have a valid e-mail address, side by side must send hard copy of online application, scanned copy of all academic certificates, professional certificates, experience certificates & two recent passport size photograph at Human Resources Division, Islami Bank Securities Limited, Head Office. Yousuf Chamber (5th floor), 20 Oilkusha C/A, Dhaka latest by 15.09.2017.