FAS Finance and Investment Limited – a first generation Non-Banking Financial Institution (NBFI) licensed and regulated by Bangladesh Bank to carryout financing business in 2001, is looking for a professional candidate for the following position;
Position: Company Secretary
Job Description / Responsibility
- Capable to handle independently all the company affairs & company secretariat.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements that relates to the business interests of the company.
- Capable to handle company share transactions – issuing new shares, arranging dividend payments and observing all legal requirements.
- Maintain liaison with regulatory bodies on board governance issues.
- Able to communicate with the shareholders as appropriate corporate governance.
- Lead to co-ordinate the AGM and to the publication and distribution of the company’s annual report, accounts and interim statements.
- Any other relevant jobs assigned by the concerned authority.
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary : Attractive remuneration package for deserving candidate.
Age : Maximum 36 years.
Education : CS/ CMA/ CA with secretariat experience in a reputed Bank or NBFI or other renowned Company.
Experience : Minimum 03 year(s) of relevant experience as Company Secretary from Banks or Financial Institute is preferable.
Benefits : Provident Fund, Gratuity, Festival Bonus, Group Insurance and other benefits as per policy of the Company.
• Well conversant in MS*Office.
• Strong writing and communication skills in English & Bengali.
• Pleasant Personality.
Candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria are requested to send their signed resume with a recent photograph within January 31/2018 to The Managing Director, FAS Finance & Investment Ltd., 65 Suvastu Imam Square (5th Floor), Gulshan Avenue, Gulshan-01, Dhaka-1212.