A leading wires & cables manufacturing company in Bangladesh BRB CABLE INDUSTRIES LIMITED invites applications from Bangladeshi nationals for recruitment. As a Project Manager He will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 projects to ensure consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals. Understanding competitive solutions enables this position to properly assess feasibility of migrating user solutions from, and/or integrating with user solutions hosted on, ORACLE solutions. Previous consulting experience on oracle E-Business Suite R12 Financial & Supply chain management ideally with a consulting firm is required.
Candidates must have extensive experience managing projects from kick-off to go-live at least three fullfill cycle project. The ability to work with user and team members is critical to the success of this role and must have the ability to multi task and enhance a team environment. Required qualification & experience and salary packages are descibed below:-
Job Title: Project Manager (E-Business Suite R12)
- Graduate in related field and PMP certification or equivalent experience will be Preferred. Oracle certified professional certificate will give preference.
- Candidate must have 10+ years total experience as implementing oracle/SAP ERP in any reputed manufacturing organization along with 3+ years proven experience as a Project Manager.
- Excellent project management skills on manufacturing organization, especially cable manufacturing preferable.
- A minimum of 6 years of experience implementing some combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL). Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Accounting Hub (FAH), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP). Cash Management. Fixed Assets. Treasury, EBTax. Advanced Global Intercompany Systems (AGIS), Procure-to-Pay (P2P) and Order to cash (02C).
- Writing Functional Design Documents using AIM documentation templates and standards.
- Guiding technical team for development work related to Reports, Interfaces, and Conversions. Extensions, and Forms customizations to the Oracle EBS.
- Writing Test cases and execution of test scenarios using testing tools. Opening, managing, and resolving Oracle SRs with Oracle Support.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and can adapt to changing priorities.
- Communicating effectively with team members, all stakeholder, management and SI.
- The ideal consultant will have prior experience with Oracle EBS Process Manufacturing, Discrete Manufacturing, Order Management Purchasing, Inventory, Costing, and Work in Process. Bills of Material. Warehouse Management (WMS) and Advanced Supply Chain
- Lead the planning and implementation of ERP projects.
- Track project Scope and communicate with partner, management to deliver on-time and budget.
- Develop full scale project plans using Project Insight and Microsoft Project and Excel
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Provide direction and support to project team.
- Facilitate deliverables user needs.
- Keep all stakeholders and management updated on progress of project.
- Analyze business/technical requirements and objectives, perform fit/gap analysis, and provide user recommendations.
- Document all user engagements including the creation of design documents, technical specifications, process documentation, specification, system deployment documents. ERP system integration and interface documents and publishing reports as necessary.
- Implement and manage project changes.
Age : 30 to 45 years. Age relaxation may be permitted if candidates process any specilization.
Salary: Attractive Salary with other fringe benefits shall be offered best in industry.
Work Station: The position requires to work in head office of the company in Kushtia. The selected candidates required to stay in Kushtia with family.
If you think that you are right person to fit for the above position, apply with full confidence along with detailed resume, the copies of all academic & experience certificate, two copies of recent passport size photograph with expected salary by 15.01.2017 address to The Managing Director, BRB Cable Industries Limited, BSCIC Industrial Estate, Kushtia-7000. Also you can send your resume to following e-mail Address.
N.B For further clarification to the above position, please contact Mobile No. 01730-303712.