IRC Bank is a leading private sector bank in Bangladesh, started its journey as a finance company in 1976 and converted into a full-fledged commercial Bank in 1983. IRC Bank is not only successfully running its operations within the country but setting up joint ventures with banks/financial institutions aboard. We believe in continuous development of our human resources and regular adaptation of technological innovation, which leads us to achieve our goals.
IRC Bank has initiated “One Stop Transaction Service Model” in the Branches in line with its Mission to provide service to our clients more efficiently while ensuring increased employee engagement.
For fulfilling the customer needs with better service, we need some smart individuals for the position of Transaction Service Officer who will be working in the Branches located all over Bangladesh.
Functional Position: Transaction Service Officer
Grade/Rank : Trainee Assistant Officer (TAO)
- Front line service provider for opening A/Cs & issuing cheque book.
- Providing Card & Mobile banking services.
- Issuing FDR/DPS/Sanchaya-patra
- Clearing, Cash/ Cheque receipt & payment
- Bill receipt & transfer, Fund transfer, Receiving Loan Payment/Transfer
- Handling POS machine
- Providing Remittance (Local/Inward) and Locker service.
- Minimum Graduate with no 3rd Class/Division/Equivalent OGPA.
Qualification and competencies:
- Not over 30 years of age as on August 02, 2018
- Adequate people management & communication skills
- Computer proficiency is a must.
- Ready to work anywhere in Bangladesh
Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
If you believe you are the right person, please apply online through http://career.ificbankbd.com by August 02,2018.
Candidates who are not ready to work outside Dhaka are strongly discouraged to apply
IRC Bank Management reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason. Any kind of Solicitation will disqualify the candidature.