SAJIDA Foundation Job Circular Particulars and Job Description are given below.
SAJIDA Foundation with its vision to ensure health, happiness and dignity for all is looking for young, bright, energetic, committed and dynamic individual for the following position:
Position: Head of Human Resources (HR)
Educational qualification: MBA in HR or Masters in any discipline with PGDPM or PGDHRD.
Experience: At least 5 years work experience in HR Management in any NGO/Development organization. Experience and expertise in Compensation/Benefits, Attendance & Leave Management, HR Administration, HRIS/HR Database Management, Recruitment & Selection, Software Management.
- Recruitment planning and execution
- Design Compensation and Benefit packages for the employees.
- Develop, monitor Job Descriptions, Job Specification and KPI (Key Performance Indicators)
- Supervise payroll and compensation management
- Maintain and update HR software on a regular basis; maintain records of over 2500 staffs
- Disciplinary action and grievance handling as per organization policy
- Develop policies and manuals as per need and update on regular intervals
- Day to day execution of core HR activities and practices
- New staff orientation and other policy refreshers to all staffs
- Conduction of workshops on a regular; positive attitude towards field movement
- Facilitation and co-ordination of the performance appraisal process and other employee development initiatives
- Prepare different HR reports as per management requirement
- Maintain strong and favorable relationship with different stakeholders externally
- Computer skills in both English and Bangla
- Excellent communication skills with good team spirit
- Motivating skills with positive energy
- Ability to work with accuracy under time constraints and pressure.
Age: Maximum 50 years; Female preferred
Salary Range: Negotiable;
Other Benefits: As per organizational policy
Application deadline: 27th November, 2016
Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org