Prime Bank Limited is one of the leading private commercial banks in the country and the proud recipient of numerous awards from ICAB, ICMAB and SAFA for its published accounts & reports, operational excellence and transparency in consecutive years. This success has been achieved through the contribution and enthusiasm of our motivated employees.
The Bank is now looking for experienced candidates for the following positions of its Facility Management Division:
Positions: Officer – Senior Executive Officer as Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Engineers
The above grades/positions will be offered to deserving candidates depending on experience and competencies.
- B.Sc (Four-year duration) in Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from any reputed Public University / Institute.
- At least 03 years of experience with minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- The candidate should have experience in: Project Management, Operation & Maintenance
- Planning and controlling project schedule.
- Preparation of BOQ & tender documents, and tender evaluation.
- Development & preparation of layout plans for different projects of Bank.
- Guiding the consultant for preparation of layout plans and 3D views.
- Guiding the consultant for preparation of BOQ, Tender documents etc.
- Liaison with the landowner, consultant and contractor regarding proper direction for smooth completion of project and solution of all technical problems during execution of project.
- Quality control and controlling budgets of individual projects.
- Periodic site visit regarding assessment of technical features, progress of work and decision on technical issues.
- Structural feasibility study on premises for opening of new branch / ATM booth.
- Preliminary structural assessment of Bank’s premises purchased or hired and coordinating with structural consultant for detail assessment if deemed necessary.
- Processing payment of consultants/contractors.
- Procurement, troubleshooting and maintenance of electrical, electronic and electromechanical equipment.
- Executing all maintenance works of head office / branch premises timely to ensure smooth and uninterrupted operations.
- Well conversant in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office.
- Have excellent communication skills both in Bangla and English.
- Proactive, self motivated, organized, hard working and sincere.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Location: Dhaka
Compensation & Benefits : As per Bank’s policy
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible candidate can apply for only one position of the following link:
Application Deadline : March 29, 2017
N.B: Only shortlisted candidates will be called for recruitment assessment. Any kind of persuasion in the recruitment process will lead to disqualification of candidature. The Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all of the applications without assigning any reason whatsoever.