Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology Job Circular
Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST)
This is a Contract position posted February 24, 2017.
Bangladesh Army University of Science and Technology (BAUST), Saidpur invites application from Bangladeshi nationals for the following positions:
|Academic Qualification & Experience|
|1.||Lecturer||CSE||1st class/minimum CGPA 3.00 in B.Sc. Engineering/equivalent|
degree in CSE from any recognized university/ institute with Is
division/ equivalent in HSC and SSC.
Officers in the rank of Captain/Major with Masters in CSE (Serving
- Interested candidates are requested to fillup the prescribed application form (available in
- Send the application along with 3 (three) passport size photographs, attested copies of National ID card, all academic certificates with transcripts and a self-addressed stamped envelope of 10″x5″ with Tk. 10 stamp to the office of the Registrar, BAUST by March 06, 2017.
- Name of the post and department must be mentioned at the top of the envelope.
- Salary & other allowances will be as per approved Pay Scale of BAUST.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview.
- The date, time & place of written test/interview along with name of the short listed candidates will be published on the BAUST website.
- During the test/interview every applicant has to bring the main copies of all required documents and publications (if any).
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing the test/interview.
- Any incomplete/defective application will be considered invalid.
- Any kind of direct/indirect interference will make the candidates ineligible.
- The above mentioned criteria may be relaxed in case of exceptional/extra ordinary candidates.
- The authority of BAUST reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- No 3rd class/div/C grade is acceptable in any public examination.
- For further information please visit our website www.baust.edu.bd
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to fillup the prescribed application form (available in